For this design I used
- Sally Hansen, Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac
- Sally Hansen Ultimate Shield Fortifying Base and Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in White Tip (White flowers)
- Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine in Lustrous (Centre of flowers)
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Hallucinate (Sparkley polish)
First file you nails a squareish shape with rounded edges and paint the base colour of your choice, I chose Lacey Lilac.
After this, add two more white dots to the same corner of your nail so that you now have four white dots in a square-like shape.
Now, use a dotting tool to make a small black dot in the centre of these four white dots.
Next, add three white dots in an L-like shape in the corner of each of your other fingers. >>>>>
Finally, add a black dot in the centre of each L-shaped trio of white dots.
If you want to add a bit of sparkle to your nails, paint a bit of sparkle/glitter nail polish over each of the flowers on your nails. When this had dried paint a top coat on your nails to protect the design and presto, you now have a beautiful floral design on all of your nails!